The Ashmolean Museum Security Training & Assessment Team
Choosing the right course is an important career and financial step and on-going training is important for your personal and workplace development.
Although we predominantly train in Security Industry Courses you will notice that we also have various bespoke and other workplace courses available so please take a moment to look through or list of courses and if you have any questions please contact one of our training staff on the numbers supplied or use our inquiry form
SIA Courses Available
- LEVEL 2 AWARD Security Industry Authority CCTV PSS Training
- LEVEL 2 AWARD Security Industry Authority Security Guarding Training
- LEVEL 2 AWARD Security Industry Authority Door Supervisors Training
- LEVEL 2 AWARD Security Industry Authority Upskilling Door Supervisors
- LEVEL 3 AWARD Security Industry Authority Close Protection
A front line licence is required if undertaking licensed activity, other than key holding activities.
Unless your employer or company has been given an exemption under Section 4(4) of the Private Security Industry Act 2001, it is a criminal offence to undertake the licensed activities without an SIA licence.
More than ever it is important to have the right qualifications and licensing in order to work within the security industry.
It is essential that individuals working in the private security industry undergo a structured training programme that results in a recognised qualification.
Security Industry Authority