The Ashmolean Museum Security Training & Assessment Team
Conflict management training course may be run over a full day however most organisations choose a shortened version to run over a half day.
All employees who have to face angry, aggressive or demanding customers or service users.
Conflict Management Training Course Overview:
The course enhances the understanding and causes of conflict and the contribution candidates are able to take to calm a situation or escalation of a confrontation. Candidates will learn and practise key skills required to build confidence and to maintain composure whilst de-escalating a conflict situation.
At the completion of one of our conflict management courses candidates will be able to better:
- Identify the key components in a conflict management confrontations
- Recognise different stages of conflict escalation
- Recognise the signs of conflict and aggression
- Maintain composure when responding to conflict and aggression
- Use skills to manage their words, phrases and body language
- Demonstrate skills to stay calm and manage angry customer behaviour
If you would like more information regarding our Conflict Management Training or would like to discuss how a course can be tailored to your needs, please contact our Security Professionals:
T: 01865 288298
To express an interest go to the Enquiry Form