The Ashmolean Museum is enormously grateful to the following for their generous support of this major exhibition.
- The William Delafield Charitable Trust
- The Friends of the Ashmolean Museum
- The Stockman Family Foundation
- Tavolozza Foundation
- Stephen Ongpin
- Dr Martin Halusa
The exhibition catalogue was generously supported by the Wolfgang Ratjen Foundation, Vaduz.
The Leverhulme Trust has generously funded the research on this subject.
The exhibition was organised in collaboration with the Albertina in Vienna and we are grateful to our lenders:
- Albertina, Vienna
- The British Museum, London
- Her Majesty The Queen
- Musee du Louvre, departement des Arts graphiques, Paris
- Palais des Beaux-Arts, Lille
- Gabinetto Disegni e Stampe degli Uffizi, Florence
- Städel Museum, Frankfurt am Main
- Teylers Museum, Haarlem
- The Governing Body of Christ Church, Oxford
- Szépmüvészeti Múzeum/ Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest
- Private Collection
- Scottish National Gallery, Edinburgh
This exhibition has been made possible by the provision of insurance through the Government Indemnity Scheme. The Ashmolean Museum would like to thank HM Government for providing Government Indemnity and the Department for Culture, Media and Sport and the Arts Council England for arranging the indemnity.