THE ASHMOLEAN FUND
To secure the future of Britain’s oldest public museum, we are building an endowment: The Ashmolean Fund.
A strong endowment will enable the Museum to flourish, bringing history to life for visitors and students today, secure in the knowledge that dedicated resources are in place to guarantee the Ashmolean is available to future generations.
As a successful recipient of the Heritage Lottery Fund’s Catalyst Endowment scheme, all donations to the Ashmolean’s endowment are currently worth double.
Generating a crucial source of dependable income to the Museum, The Ashmolean Fund will provide the financial resource needed to support our work to:
- safeguard our outstanding collections, amassed over three hundred years
- excel as leaders in the field of object-based teaching and research at all levels
- take visitors on a journey of exploration across cultures and through time, presenting and interpreting the collections in new and challenging ways
- maintain our stunning building, a marriage of classical architecture and modern design
- uphold our position as the world’s greatest university museum, proud to be an integral part of the University of Oxford
- engage and inspire the widest possible audience through exhibitions, educational programmes, and events of the highest calibre
To discuss how you can support the Ashmolean and its long term vision for years to come, or to find out more, please contact:
The Development Office
Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology
Tel: +44 (0)1865 278321