Finger Ring Collection
Most of the Museumís rings were originally owned by C.D.E. Fortnum, who presented over eight hundred in honour of Queen Victoriaís Diamond Jubilee in 1897. Fortnumís rings are supplemented by Dame Joan Evanís Ďposy ringsí, some fine later rings on loan from a private collection, and several other more recent acquisitions. The entries were compiled by Beth West.