Bringing together communities and faiths of Oxfordshire
Sat 10 Feb – Sun 11 Feb 2024, 11–4.30pm
Celebrate the many communities and faiths of Oxfordshire through a dazzling array of activities, performances, talks and crafts for all ages.
From a Japanese tea ceremony to a Jewish musical medley and Nepalese dancing to Islamic calligraphy, there's something for everyone at this fantastic weekend festival.
Join us for drop-in events across the whole Museum.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL FESTIVAL PROGRAMME
Please note programme details may be subject to change.
- Maps are available at the main information desk £2 donation
- Get there early! Some activities have limited capacity. Please collect a sticker from the Information Desk on the day to avoid disappointment
- Photographs will be taken at this event
- There is British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation for some events on both days, as indicated in the programme.
- Most of the spaces throughout the Museum have level access, with ramps into the building and lifts to all floors. Wheelchairs are available.
- If you need any assistance on the day, please ask our Visitor Experience Assistants for help.
Important lift access information
Please note one of the Museum lifts is not working - the lift marked blue on the Visitor map. So there is currently no level access to the Learning Centre and its Quiet and Prayer Room Space.
The Lower Ground Floor, Level –1, can still be reached by other lifts from the ground floor - the lifts marked in pink or yellow on the map. From there, there are 5 steps down to the Learning Centre and its Quiet and Prayer Room Space.