Takes place in the Museum's Learning Studio
With Crimson Rose O’Shea, fashion and textile designer
Colour palettes are essential for fashion designers. And being able to develop your own colour story and palette is a skill that you can acquire.
In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to create your own colour story and palette drawing inspiration from the Ashmolean's Victorian Colour Revolution exhibition.
You'll be able to experiment with applying your palette to typical Victorian fashion design templates that you will be given.
What's covered in the workshop?
• Brief Introduction to colour
• Learn why colour is important in textile and fashion design
• Research and create your own colour story mood board inspired by the exhibition
• Present your colour palette
• Experiment with applying your colour palette onto fashion design templates popular during the Victorian period
All materials will be provided.
This past event has now taken place.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com