RELIGIOUS EDUCATION TOUR
National Curriculum Subject Area/s: Religious Education
Length of session: 1 hour
Max group size: 30 pupils
- Explore and analyse a range of artworks from different times and cultures
- Knowledge and understanding about History of Art
- Develop visual analysis skills
- Compare and contrast a range of artworks from different cultures and times
- Knowledge and understanding about specific genres, themes and artists
In this tour, students will discover objects and artworks to explore world religions from different cultures and times.
Tours are structured around your curriculum focus to see works on display from the collection.
Tours are tailored to meet the needs of students in discussion with the teacher.
Tours are planned to explore objects and artworks related to key world religions: Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam and Hinduism.
Clare Cory, Education Officer: Secondary & Young People
Tel: +44 (0)1865 288075