Step-by-Step Instructions for Adding Art to Animal Crossing Using a QR code
1. Download the “Nintendo Switch Online” app.
2. Sign into your Nintendo account.
3. Select “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” under “Game-Specific Services.”
4. Connect to NookLink.
5. Get your Nintendo Switch, and open Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
6. From the home menu, hit the – button to access game settings.
7. Follow the prompts by Tom Nook to access “NookLink settings.”
8. Once your mobile device and Switch are connected, use your mobile phone to access NookLink.
9. Tap the pink “designs” icon.
10. Tap “scan a QR code.”
11. Scan the QR code of the artwork you want to add to your game.
12. Open Animal Crossing on your Nintendo Switch.
13. Access your Nook Phone.
14. Select “Custom Designs.”
15. Hit the + sign to download any new patterns.
16. Select a blank design pattern to replace with your new pattern.
17. Enjoy your new art!
QR codes were created using the Animal Crossing Pattern Tool.